"Want to be a maker" x "Want someone to make"
At Club Alice, we connect people based on "I want to solve it with IT".
- I want to learn IT and help people! I want to help myself!
- I have a problem that can be solved with IT, but I don't know what to do!
What is Club Alice?
Club Alice is a technology entrepreneur and information engineer training club where you can also learn programming.
You can also learn programming, but we are not a programming school.
What is programming?
I've never even touched a computer…
Fine. Don't worry even if you don't have experience.
- Start without knowing anything
- From experience to knowledge
- Answer to your "Why?"
- You can do more than programming
- We will make achievements together
Hosted by: Hiro Hayashi
Request to Club Alice
We accept the following requests:
- Improving your business and activities
In addition to introducing existing IT services suitable for your purpose, we will also respond to consultations on new development.
- Utilization of your existing IT systems
We are available for consultation on how to use your system, and how to use IT suitable for activities and businesses under consideration in the future.
For consultation, please come to qube cafe (every Monday) or contact the host of Club Alice, Hiro Hayashi.
Our Activity Flow
- Learn and Study
- - Learn technology such as design and development (Hard-skills).
- Learn skills such as planning and negotiation (Soft-skills).
- You can learn by taking advantage of both online and offline.
- 2. Find Issues
- - Discover issues from the relationship through qube cafe and community.
- As the Hard-skills and Soft-skills improve, it becomes easier to find specific issues.
- We will discuss the issues together and visualize them.
- 3. Design and Create Solutions
- - Discuss solutions and reflect them in system design.
- Create the designed system together.
- 4. Introduce and Find Users
- - Introduce and let people know through local connections and the Internet.
- Matching more demands will increase the number of users.
- 5. Ensure Business Continuity
- - As the number of user increases, sales will occur.
- We can ensure the continuity of our activities and business by making good use of profits.
- 6. Get Feedback
- - Get feedback from users on usability, function, etc.
- You can get hints to make our products better.
- 7. Make it better
- - Add functions to the system and improve usability.
- The discovery of new issues may lead to ideas for new solutions.
By repeating the above flow, we create cycles of manufacturing.
But first, let us show you how interesting the world of computers is. Let's have fun!
List of Learning Contents
You can join a group according to your level and deepen your learning with your pace.
- Introduction of actual jobs by active professionals
- On-site learning
- Research group on applications and services in the world
- Various contests
Recruitment information for 2nd period participants
|Schedule||Online (Discord): Every Wednesday 20:00 - 22:00|
Offline (qube cafe): Every Saturday 16:00 - 18:00
|Participation fee||5,000 yen per month for individual members (community funding method)|
For those who are unemployed and pensioners, we have a preferential plan that starts at 3,000 yen per month.
|Project reward||Distribute the remaining amount after deducting SG&A expenses from the sales of products and services produced by the new business program by participants.|
|Apply to||Discord, LINE, or qube qafe|
|Application deadline||April 30, 2023|
|Capacity||About 10 people|